Yesterday I got to thinking…
”I’ve got a lot of ambition running through me when it comes to my Body Confidence Campaign. But what am I aiming towards? What is all of my work gearing towards?”
Well, this thought made me realise that the list is truly endless. I decided to try and write down all of the things I would like to do. Just when I thought I had finished, I thought of others to add in!
- I would love to write columns and/or articles for newspapers and magazines promoting positive body image instead of body shaming.
- I’d love it if someone sponsored my blog (www.bodyconfidencerevolution.tumblr.com) so that it could have its own domain as opposed to tumblr.com.
- Owning and running my own magazine which uses no Photoshop, has models of all ages, heights, sizes, shapes, ethnicities, with scars, amputations and everything else that makes us human – things that we don’t see enough of at the moment.
- Make Youtube films with a wide range of topics centred on the body image debate.
- Do features on TV shows. I.E the fashion slots on This Morning and Loraine.
- Team up with BodyGossip and go into schools to teach body confidence.
- Design my own clothing range for women of all ages, sizes and shapes.
I’m sure that there will be more added to this list as time goes on!